Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Anniversary

I have been away this week that's why I was so quiet, we are close to putting the finishing touches on our shack we are renovating and its all very exciting.
Our wedding Anniversary fell this weekend so we celebrated with garlic prawn salad for lunch and a walk on the beach and with fish and chips and champagne for dinner!
I am a big girl and struggling to the beach down a soft sand path was difficult enough and drenched me with sweat but I wanted to take the dogs with us too! My Bad! The Chihuahua had never been to the beach before and sniffed every smelly thing he could find and got soaking wet and covered in sweat as well and then refused to walk home so I had to carry him, so there I was ,sun setting in the west smelling like an old bag of bait mixed with a healthy dose of wet dog and perspiration, not exactly romantic!
my anniversary flowers

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice anniversary evn with a wet, smelly dog!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers