Monday, March 19, 2012

Unveiling and news

Although it not entirely finished I couldn't wait any longer to show my daughter the work we have done on the shack.She took heaps of pics of which I will post some when she sends them to me  but here is a preview.
One of the gardens
before

after countless hours of lying on my tummy in the front yard weeding

Now
As for the news,we are getting a pup to play with peggy (our kelpie) who has been bereft since the passing of my two beloved pets in January. Here he is,he will be here on April3.
we will name him Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. Your garden looks wonderful. Such hard work! I can hardly wait to see your new puppy!!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers