Monday, May 28, 2012

Childhood revisited

My cousin came to visit. I hadn't seen her in years, we grew up together and spent many hours laughing and playing together. I am really fat and old an amazingly she is old too but the minute we got together it was like being 10 yrs old again we laughed and giggled the whole time she was here.It was sooo good for me!
Need any help lighting it Geoff?
The men did their bit to keep us in hysterics, here they are barbecuing tea and acting like nothing unusual was happening!

Hmm, John a few more minutes on this one should do it! LOL!



Jean and Geoff seen here with my Larry



We spent Easter at the Causway Lake Yeppoon
 


2 comments:

  1. Hope all is going well and your Mum is stronger.

    It is fun to get together with old friends and amazing to see they really don't change.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers