Thursday, June 28, 2012

DAY 2

Click on the above and it will enlarge.
I am a learner, I should have an L plate LOL! A learner painter, a learner crafter, a learner blogger and most of all a learner in life. I was once young and carefree and "misunderstood" like all teens but life has seen fit to teach me some lessons. I have learnt to survive. To be a carer, not easy for me. To stop fighting for what I see as mine by right ( ego) and to treasure those you love. So many more lessons to come.
Lee
I saw somewhere we were to post a pic of a coffee cup, it may have been Beyond Layers, anyway here is mine.

I love this cup and you can get it at
http://www.mattblatt.com.au/Kitchenware/Lick-Mug.aspx?p10017c0
Lee

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,
    I love your timeline. The lady in the middle is amazing (love that she winks :))
    Thank you for stopping by, I'm originally from India
    See you in class xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, you are very creative. Your creative time line has brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from one middle aged blogger to another. Isn't it great so much to look at so much to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST in love with your middle age lady in your timeline...hilarious. Kuddos to you!!
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your humor and wisdom shines through - what a pleasure to visit your blog. Thanks so much for visiting mine, and for the kind comments! I'm happy to be in this class with you. :) Your timeline is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! I am looking forward to following along with you in your blogging course! Love all your graphics too.. Now I want to get a coffee cup like yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your header is so poignant. I love it! I'm taking the course too and am so happy to have found your blog. It's delightful! You've mentioned so many of the reasons I'm glad to be of middle age! It's especially nice to have the time to follow creative pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Middle age is the best in my opinion. Wonderful timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your timeline turned out terrific and so unique! Thanks for the link to purchase the mug. I've never seen anything like it and I think I will get it for my husband for his birthday.....or maybe I'll get it for myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute time bubble. We all bring so much to the table so that we can learn from one another. Very cool cup. I assume the drip is part of the glaze not a drip your coffee left! Thanks so much for sharing your journey. ;-> I'm a middle-aged blogger, but don't advertise it!!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers