Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ho Hum


Can't you just feel the joy of being outside on the grass, the touch of the gentle spring  sun, hear the water flowing....................I can




Things  are a little quiet on the blogging circuit no more people to visit...................
I need to think of a mission statement and have decided to take the weekend to think on it...........should I be pathetically honest or make up something inspirational? I don't want to seem like a Nigel.


Today I am restless, I need to get away and am thinking I might take a 2.5hr drive to the beach after I cut Mums disgustingly long toe-nails. I just remind myself , one day it will be me but with less marbles.

Today I decided to have a go at editing a couple of my photos ( I have told you I suck at photography, right?)



my Larry


1 comment:

  1. Lee
    why do you need a mission statement, they are somewhat passe. The reality is most people don't give a dam unless you are writing for funding.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers