Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh No!


I collect pretty pictures, almost 3T of them,  I don't know where they came from, some of it is just too long ago however
if it's yours or you know whose it is just let me know and I will more than happily give them credit!
Lovely isn't it!


It's lesson three on how to blog and we had to fill in a chart listing the main characteristics of our favorite blogs. I have too many so I did it randomly and horror of horrors they all have white or nuetral backgrounds.
 It took me FOREVER to get my background to change on every page, if you hit refresh you will keep getting different background. I had help of course from the cutest blog on the block but script and me, well, I can say there was a lot that could go wrong and did! I loved this idea because I just couldn't choose from all the backgrounds out there they were so pretty. I hope it doesn't mean they will have to go................


Here is my homework

One of my fave blogs to visit is http://www.tipjunkie.com/ she can make something out of nothing!
Another I follow is http://high-road-artist.com/ she takes great photos of where she lives and I love her art!

3 comments:

  1. I really like seeing what other bloggers read. There is so much good stuff out there and it's easy to miss finding a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After today's exercise I have made some changes already,trying to make my blog easier to read by enlarging the font, more interesting to look at, by changing the Header font and starting each post with a nice picture from my extensive collection.Also I put the page tabs accross the top though they dont have much in them yet,baby steps.......YAY!I hope its an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is fabulous and and your blog a kick. . Carry On.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers