|I see you at last! Welcome!|
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
3. Which words or phrases do you overuse most?
4. What is your favorite movie, book or both?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world for a creative retreat where might it be?
- Nature (one word) makes me happy, sunshine, the ocean, clouds, plants, animals and birds all fill me with awe and wonder and make me happy to be alive.
2. The ability to visually abbreviate, see and portray the true essence of things.
|just to see if you are paying attention LOL!|
between 1975 and 1984 during the turmoil of The Emergency, a period of expanded government power and crackdowns on civil liberties, this book is about four characters from varied backgrounds—Dina Dalal, Ishvar Darji, his nephew Omprakash Darji and the young student Maneck Kohlah—who come together and develop a bond.Winner of the Giller Prize.
I read this book when my son was ill, it took some doing but it was well worth it!
5. I love solitude and I love the sense of lives gone before me that you get in a really old house, so I am supposing a ruin of a previous civilization in a remote and beautiful place would tick all my boxes. maybe Easter Island or somewhere like that?
I would love it if you left a comment?
PS. While you are here do you think I should change the name to NOT just another middleaged blogger to create more interest?Let me know what you think?