Monday, July 23, 2012

Green Day






photo challenge,click to go to source
 


Planted  these 5 yrs ago and haven't had to touch them since

in my pond
on my lawn

attempting a challenge with Beyond Layers, these are in my garden

This is a new beginning for me a trying to find my niche exercise, I am not a photographer but I don't see why that should stop me from phoughing these fertile fields for like- minded people. A lot of people my age(61yo) are not PC friendly and I feel like a sad minority. Please say hello while you are here!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and following.
    Oh, you have Koi in your pond. Lovely Birds, aren't they♡♡♡
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos - those are my kind of plants! I have no green thumb, unfortunately...lol. Those birds are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es sind schöne Aufnahmen...

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee!! Those birds! How fabulous to have wild birds like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thiink they are great photos. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee

    Fiona here visiting from Raindrops and Daisies.

    I just want to thank you for joining up with us
    for "Green Day" on Friday.

    I am sorry that I am so late in visiting you
    but I was on holiday and only arrived back
    in the early hours of this morning,
    so lots and lots of catching up to do!

    Your photos are wonderful and I love your fish
    and the birds - wow!!

    Wishing you a lovely Thursday and hoping that
    you will join us again for Green Day

    Take care

    Fiona x

    ps following you now!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers