Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

click to see the results of other peoples scavenger hunts or to join in!


WRAPPED


hard to beat this for wrapped ,its a pear wrapped in a leaf with a rock
TIME TOGETHER
LOVE
COUPLE
TELL ME A STORY

Our town has gone nuts, you cant get accomodation anywhere because of the new Gas Pipeline that is going in and my daughter and her beloved are moving in to my studio as a consequence. Here they are in love ,being a couple, spending time together and putting together a flat pack kitchen we bought to install in the studio for them.........
ticks all the boxes! LOL!


DUPLICATED
the louvres in my lounge
Hope you enjoyed this hunt!
Lee
Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! That couple is so cute and I really like the strong shadows in your last shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof!
    You captured 3 in 1!
    And I'm good in sniffing too!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers