Sunday, July 1, 2012

A whinge




tenacity


This morning my daughter, whom I adore, rang. How are you she asked?  "Oh, I seem to have lost the sparkle I.............." I began to reply.
 Mum, she interrupted, I don't really want to know, I was just being polite. "Listen, she said.............."

Isn't that how it is? as Mum, I mean.
 It's not that they don't love you, I KNOW she does it's just that there are so many more important and fun things to do than listen to Mum ramble on about her feelings, try telling them to your husband wthout him dozing off. Good luck with that!

             Lee                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers