Monday, August 6, 2012

Scavenger hunt

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Gooday! So glad you took a moment to pop over, this weeks challenge is below............

Back in time
I can't get this one to load right way up for some reason? I did it at least 20 times and it is vertical on my PC, go figure?  It is of my Mum now aged 90 and my sister now 73. I used one of Kim Klassens textures on it and it worked well I thought.  Don't get a sore neck trying to see it!
 


Just for me

 I am new to photography and decided on this camera as it's one step up from a point and shoot and "does the thinking for you!" What more could a beginner ask for!
my new camera
 Best part of the day
I don't get to have him very much as his family have moved away. I just love it when I get to spend time with him especially now that he understands what you are talking about(some of the time.LOL!) Peggy is an Australian Kelpie, they are working dogs.
Note that  Peggy is working hard !
time spent with my grandson

Night and day
Peggy works all day

Peggy works all night


Look up
OK, so it's not great, but I do love the architectural  lines of this cornice

the cornice
Thanks for popping over, please let me know you were here, then  click on the icon at the top of the post to visit other scavengers.You won't be sorry!


Lee

3 comments:

  1. Great pics of the animals you have there! And that camera is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new camera! I love gettin' presents for myself! =) And Peggy sure works hard! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'best part of my day' photo! Adorable...so are your pups too!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers