Sunday, August 19, 2012

Scripted sonnet texture




I used this wonderful phot my daughter took of my grandson on the phone for this exercise. He looks so relaxed and happy!

he has paint in his hair from helping Aunty Jo paint, he is 7 yo




They have moved away but I was lucky enough to have him for a couple of days last week.
  I was able to follow along with the video tutorial as best I could given that I use PSP and was happy with the things I have learnt.
Thanks Kim! The link to the " beyond layers" course at bottom of this page.I recommend you join!
Thanks for looking!
Lee

1 comment:

  1. I like your second one best. I personally do not like things too hidden. My idea is that if you are going to wear rouge, wear rouge.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers