Saturday, August 18, 2012

Texture Tuesday and 5 Facts

I am playing at joining in on Texture Tuesday with Kim Klassen you will see a link at the bottom of this page. I have been a member for ages but only recently started having a go at it! Here is this weeks texture on a pic I took, along with a PSP brush called fading trails by Kris. I did as suggested added as soft light 80% and  gaussian blur.  
While I have you here, here's another............

before

after
My five facts..............................(link)
  1. I have the best daughter in the world ( above)
  2.  
  3.  I love the feel of my cat pressed against me purring
  4. her name is Beryl
  5. I love my Husband,without him I am but an empty shell
dressed up to amuse the grandchildren

4.  My Mother at the ripe old age of 90y
I am blessed to still have my Mum in my life and have this special time with her!
 5.I live in a town where traffic  stops to let the wild ducks waddle accross the road! I love that!

via
6. And an extra one for luck................

the freesia is my favourite flower
Have a great Day!
Lee

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos.

    I love them all.

    Well done.

    You do have a lovely daughter!


    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your five facts! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set of images! Love those cute fluffy ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, I love the fonts in this post. I must have looked at fonts for an hour last night. I only like the ones that others use.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers