Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Facts (sept14)




More stuff about me..................................
    1.  I cannot survive without my morning coffee
I like it black................................

     2.  I love to hear the eerie call of the Curlew in the night.................


     3.I am trying to learn to paint smaller canvases because I have about 10 leftover from a workshop and I want to be ready for "one world one art"2013 where I must offer up a work postable size.


charcoal,collage,acrylic paint and ink,approx 14"x10" without frame

charcoal,collage,acrylic paint and ink,approx 14"x10" without frame

charcoal,collage,acrylic paint and ink,approx 14"x10" without frame



     4.My office is very messy because I often create in front of my PC.






     5.I COLLECT everything, on my PC, I have 16,000 fonts, kids games and movies for the grandson for when he visits, scrapping stuff for the pages I will make one day, animations, ideas, art I like, artists I admire and tons of images..................



by me


linking up with "Reflections of you blog" for 5 fact Friday




5 comments:

  1. I love my morning coffee - but with lots of milk! Your paintings are amazing. I especially like that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the bird--such along beak!! How's things with hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to have 2 cups of black coffee before i can do anything. your work is very interessting and fresh but I hate those old frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciation to my father who іnfoгmеd me abοut this blog, this ωeblog is genuinely awesome.
    My web blog - Cool training

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that all of our "warm wishes, good vibes and positive energy" did well for your hubby. Love your work and one cuppa w/ cream and splenda gets me in motion in the morning.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers