Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby steps

my wonderful daughter who is doing so much for us!

my brother and I a few years ago
I am home this week and my daughter is with hubby. I went and saw my brother in ICU and he was damaged but present and I got a big smile!


Hubby is rock bottom this week,chemo is horrible!
I go back to the city on Thursday,we have been moved to accommodation provided by the
Leukemia Society.
Its wonderful to be home to recharge my batteries and see to my old Mum.John and I talk at least 3 times a day!
Its great sleeping with my dogs in my own bed,though its starting to smell like them I don't care ,I need the cuddles.



3 comments:

  1. Glad your daughter has been able to come stay with your husband, so you could get home for a few days-see your brother and mum and cuddle with those pups!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is slow and one step at a time. Daughter must me a joy to have around and a true help to your HDTV. Hang in there Lee, always thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are getting a little break. I agree about the dogs!!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers