Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Lymphoma

Sometimes we have to find a way to get comfortable in a place we never thought we'd fit
We went to the city for a diagnosis and some tests,
they came back Lymphoma and he is in chemo now.
I need to be with him in the city but I have my Mum to look after. My sister and her daughters are not interested in helping but my dear brother came up ( from a southern state) to look after her.While he was here his dog, his one and only friend and companion for the last 16 years, died. He had to leave to take him home to be buried. On his way back he rolled his car and is in critical condition in hospital. I am back here with Mum but need to be in the city with John. My son (Peter) may sit with her until my daughter who has been (wonderful ) filling in for me in the city returns.I hate flying but have had to get over that and do what I must.

L
------------------------------------------------


5 comments:

  1. Oh Lee--it just sounds like so much you are having to deal with right now--I am so Sending healing thoughts to you and yours! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lee. Life just keeps hammering but you will overcome and all will be well. Lots of prayers and hugs for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh Lee, I'm so sorry this is all happening at once! I wish you lived nearby, I'd help you out. I really hate it when our strength is tested to the max. Hang in there Sweetie, lots of prayers for strength coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lee I am so sorry to hear you are having so many difficulties. Hope your brother recovers soon. That is so awefull. There is always one family member who does all the caring for and of everyone. It is so difficult when everyone is in different locations.
    Lots of hugs.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, so sorry all this is happening at once. Hope your brother and your husband will be doing better soon.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers