Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Sickfellas

My sickfellas are doing great!
hubby

brother
I am staying in the luekemia foundation village and it is just wonderful!. If you ever get the chance, DONATE ,they do fabulous work!
Its Sunday and stinking hot here in the city.I can't go anywhere other than hospitals as I have a really sore leg and that's as much as it will take, besides,  I might get lost, LOL!What a country bumpkin I have turned into, you wouldn't believe I was city raised until I was 16yo would you!
Take Care!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing both of them
    the very best

    Take care of yourself too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, hubby looks like he is in the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers