Saturday, October 6, 2012

Update

starting with a nice pic.................

Here I am in the big city, what a culture shock after 30yrs in a regional town.I only go from the rooms we are renting to the oncology ward and back.That assures I don't get lost LOL! The hospital itself is like a futuristic city from a space show.It goes for blocks in all directions. I was watching the pattern in the carpet the other day and ended up in the wrong ward. It (the carpet) must have been purpose designed for the building and has borders and feature inserts.I wonder who decides the cost of custom made carpet is not better spent on medical research? I have rented a computer so I can keep in touch and get food delivered as I have had a bad leg since June and cant walk any distance. I am getting stronger though coming up the small hill to the Hillcrest is getting easier! Yay ,every cloud has a silver lining!

5 comments:

  1. Lee--all of us at sketchbooks are sending you and your hubby lots of healing thoughts!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it lee. You are constantly in my thoughts and hope you can find something to pass the time at the hospital. I have several friends and neighbors who have survived the rigors of that type of treatment so lets all think positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Opera, it
    looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!
    my web site :: Hidradenitis Suppurativa Treatments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats funny because IE is all I use???

      Delete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers