Saturday, November 24, 2012

Big Pants

It's time for me to put on my big girl panties and head back to the hospital. John has had his younger sister and her husband with him this week. We haven't seen them in at least 15 years. Its great that they came, I know he is touched.
LOL!
I have been crafting my little heart out, it's great therapy for me! Here are some steampunk angel brooches I made to give away in secret Santas.



I xmased up a zetti image I had too!


right click to enlarge, copy and paste

I made some Christmas decorations too!


altered matchbox



Thanks for looking!
Lee


3 comments:

  1. Great ornaments lee. U go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things you make lee--I'm glad you have gotten a chance to play this week!! Those big girl panties are hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made some really pretty things; well done!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers