Friday, December 14, 2012

It's good News Week









I was holding off on posting as I had photos I wanted to share and forgot to bring my phone to the city with me.BUT..................
John was supposed to be spending Christmas in hospital,  his doctor said he will try and get him home Xmas eve night! FABULOUS!!!
Also...................my leg which has been unbearably sore is getting better, still sore at night but I can walk again and am heading off to the shops to prove it! I am taking papaya supplements ( only 2wks so far) and am giving them the credit. I have been suffering with this leg since June and am overjoyed with finally making progress! I am in the city with John now but am expecting to go home Sunday to get ready for my guests.
My brother who was in hospital is now staying with my sister who works at the very same hospital where John is .The next floor actually.  I have only seen her once and John twice for 5mins since he got sick. Loving isn't she?I am hurt and disappointed but am not going to let it get to me.I have so much to be happy about!

Lee


-------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. You may be related but you can choose your friends.
    Otherwise news is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that John will be home for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. I've used papaya for stomach problems but never heard about them for something like your leg.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers