Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A day in the life.....

 

This is just how it is................I usually start my day at the computer with coffee


about 5.30am because the dog stirs and insists its morning. Brekky about 8am and this morning after brushing my teeth after breakfast I decided to plop down on my always inviting bed.Within 5secs word got round the house and there were 3 dogs and a cat also on the bed and asking for pats . Somedays I think I may as well just find myself a nice boarding kennel and let them have the house! LOL!
 
           
                                                                      
                                                   

1 comment:


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers