Saturday, February 2, 2013

Great Week!

This has been a wonderful week with John home for a break, he goes back for more Chemo tomorrow.I have felt so creative with all my ducks in a row for a change. I have been making pages for craft round robins and signed up for a month of tutoring on line for my art. I want to learn to paint smaller and somehow its not translating. Gary Reef from Loving Mixed Media is tutoring me.

Vintage ancestors round robin...................


Rose likes fashion,a vintage ancestor of Teri's


Alice was left a key to find her ancestors



Alice searched the world to find her past

Painting tute...............
For Gary I started with a couple of works, a background and a painting that wasn't working




.
will upload my progress on these......................................

I have filled up some bags with stuff for the flood victimd and Mum did the same.Poor buggers...........

2 comments:

  1. Love the art you've been working on. Hugs to you and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting, Lee... Love this one with the face here. It is gorgeous as is, but also the finished one has a lot of meaning once you added the spider and all your explanation....

    Art is so expressive for our emotions, isn't it! Beautiful work, my friend!
    Take care and hang in there!
    Marita

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers