Sunday, March 31, 2013

Garden delights

With John home for two weeks I am feeling energised and have been working in my long neglected garden. Autumn and spring are my favourite gardening times.I never have time to get to the shops because Mum makes many demands on my free time so I have been ebaying some plants. Here are some pics of some of the things I have coming soon. I only hope they don't die while I am away at the hospital again!


frangipanis are just so hardy

I couldnt resist this spinach

bottlebrush brings the birds

flowering kale

easter egg plant,never seen it before

mature dragon fruit bush in flower

dragonfruit

pretty bromeliads
Lee

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, yummy flowers and veggies. I want to come to your garden!!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers