Thursday, April 18, 2013

quiet

So sorry I have been so quiet but I have spent every spare minute at home making tags to take to the cancer centre,I love making them. 
 
I made about 40 of them for Abandoned Art
I leave to go back the day after tomorrow.After this only one more session of chemo! YAY! My mother can't believe anyone would want them but I think I would be pleased to find something someone made for me if I was ill.I try not to pay attention to naysayers,there are so many of them LOL! 
 
Find more about Weather in Gladstone Airport, AU
pop over to my blog and say hi! 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lee. I would love to find one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to find one too... what a great idea to leave them at the cancer center! I once left a "you are beautiful" card in the elevator at the cancer center :-)

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers