Friday, February 21, 2014

Mum

 
It's Friday and I am off to Mums, I have Chicken and salad for her lunch. I couldn't go yesterday as I had a flat battery, still do, apparently I need a new one. I am borrowing my daughters car to go to Mums.
It is going to be very hot today!
John is going back to work on Monday. He feels well! I am going for an electro-cardiograph when I can remember to. Looks like it will have to be Monday now.
Don has moved out and gone to work in Mackay. Jo has moved to Calliope River! It has been a long time since John and I had the house to ourselves!
 


 
 
 
 
 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

1 comment:

  1. I t sounds like life is good for all of you (except for the car battery)

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers