Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April in my garden

If you don't have a background visible just hit refresh and it will change.....................




We had a great weekend this weekend in the garden with the cooler weather, mind you its still very hot in the sun. I did some potting up and am trying to strike some cuttings.
the mock orange is in flower at the moment and its heady scent is delightful


 





mock orange






not sure of the real name of this vine, I like to mimic nature and let it roam free

 
this is a tapioca,  a wonderful plant and one of my all time favourites as it has everything a plant needs ,colour, contrast and hardy!







the cats whiskers is coming into flower
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 











3 comments:

  1. So pretty! ~ would love to have you link up to the first garden party of 2014 at Fishtail Cottage (Thursay May1st) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming over and linking up! hope you get to meet some new gardening friends! xoxo

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers