Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Like the white rabbit... .I am late


This brilliant almost fluorescent orange hibiscus is flowering at the moment, they are great sturdy plant and I have put some down by the Dam (or large puddle). I hope to show you one day.

on the bush

on the bush

double pink hibiscus

 my miniature climbing rose

Scarlet Salvia in a pot, it is coming up in all the pots around it.
It is a lovely time of year to be out in the garden, except for the middle of the day when it is still too hot. Let's retire to the deck for a little refreshment.


Sunrise from the deck this morning



 I LOVE these chairs! LOL!






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You certainly did my very Dear friend and thankyou so much for doing so, without you I would be alone in cyberworld.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh! I want some margarita cake! I love the suzani covered chairs and the pink hibiscus flower!
      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful flowers! I left so many from our perennial gardens at home in NY....here in NC our home is in mostly shade and I miss my sun loving varieties. Enjoy yours and thank you for visiting me!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I wrote a blog about my travels, and love it if you would stop by!
    http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-zealand-jewel-in-pacific_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Home Sweet Garden Party! ♥ Brooke

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers