Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday again......so soon

OK, I am back, making a point of trying to be consistent.

above is my sky today




native grass trees proliferate on the hill behind our backyard, on our block, we have 5 acres,
I wish it was 30 in the middle of nowhere but John needs to commute to work

Our property behind my back yard
This is a screensaver from the web, but for the mist, not that different, I don't think........
I call this one "up the gum tree" LOL!  It's the bark looking up from the bottom.





 

my dog (Peggy) watching my goldfish, I am trying to grow duckweed and tiny water -lillies  in here


 the cutest cakes ever!

 


2 comments:

  1. I love that flower pot cake. iwish someone would make me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I love the pic of your dog!!

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers