Friday, May 9, 2014

May in my Garden


My the year is speeding by, I cant believe its May already and Mothers day next weekend. What do you get a 93yold lady? She has asked for hugs and if I don't think of something soon that's all she will be getting!
She got flowers, slippers and chocolates!



we planted" bottlebrush" to bring the birds
one of 4 roses I planted. The last survivor!
My the year is speeding by, I cant believe its May already and Mothers day next weekend. What do you get a 93yold lady? She has asked for hugs and if I don't think of something soon that's all she will be getting!
a lone miniature rose (this one is in  a pot)




 




No comments:

Post a Comment


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers