Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I have joined

The Original Documented Life Project: The Journal - January 10 

 January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!

stay tuned for my first endeavor i.e facing the blank page.
I have decided to try and join in with this as a form of self therapy as I  can't turn to anyone, they all have their own problems to deal with.
Join me please @

 http://www.art5academy.com/the-studio/the-documented-life-project-free/challenges

 

January 1 prompt book paper
January10 prompt Gesso( mine still on the way in the post)

I have been using my "smash" book but the pages wont take ink without it bleeding through to the previous page so I will dig in my stash for a stronger book to use.

 

1 comment:


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers