Saturday, January 31, 2015

Update

All is well. Mum had her 93rd birthday and my sister will be here on the 11th to spend 2 weeks with her so she will have 24hr care. She is much better since we have been giving her supplements as she doesn't eat enough to fulfill her dietary requirements.
I will add pics of her birthday when I get them from my daughter.

Here are some pics of my girls
Jessie started BIG school this week

Silvie as a cat

Silvie stayed home and played with Sasha

I love Jessies' art and phonetics,hope school doesn't spoil her

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that your mum is doing better! And your grand daughter's drawing is wonderful1

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers