Monday, February 9, 2015

Renovation/studio to flat/1st installment

Due to a lack of affordable accommodation in town my daughter and her partner are moving into my studio. I am now squeezed into the garage!


BEFORE.......................













 IDEAS FOR SHED..............................


AS BUDGET was a huge consideration I decided to go with industrial and scanned the web for ideas that wouldn't break the bank.



circles on walls, saves work looks cool!
dribbled floor was easy because we already had that! LOL!

mezzanine or loft bed makes more room on the floor
scored this light on ebay

waiting for hubby to make me this


ordered these from ebay











My stuff moved into the garage!

1 comment:

  1. You are a dear to move to the garage for you daughter. Looks like the renovation should be interesting. I will look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers