Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Head Cold

I have a head cold at the moment, don't feel great but can't visit Mum because I have germs. I am missing the old dear!

Johnny has not been well with bouts of depression, diarrhea and lethargy, I sent him off to the doctors and he had some blood tests yesterday!

Son Don checked in last night and he seems to be OK.  Son Peter said he will ring today, he has been a bit down.

Work is progressing slowly on the shed, almost finished just needs a light fitting made and the floor scrubbed and finished, but with visitors and head colds it isn't getting done.]

I saw my little girl last week and she is amazing. I adore her. I wish I could save her from the trials of life!

I use my excess energy or creativity to blog with but lately there hasn't been any excess, at the end of the day I fall into bed and cant wait till lights out!  Hence,  hardly any blogging.



I am searching the web for duck and dog safe remedies for this

we have a nasty weed in our dam

the mock orange has just finished flowering the lovely scent was everywhere




 ----------------------------------------


Another Air bus went down yesterday with 150 people on board including 2 babies and a group of school children. It was in the French Alps. No explanation! No mayday! No wonder I HATE to fly! R.I.P





--------------------------




We found a huge snake skin on the couch in the shed. He has been living there while we have been renovating.
we got the snake man out but he couldn't find him!
--------------------------------
I am turning 65 this year and can't really claim to be middle-aged anymore hence the name change LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers