Monday, April 6, 2015

Book review

I have just finished reading" The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.
Not my usual genre, I usually read murder mysteries but am happy to read other books if they can hold me.
It's my personal challenge to the author, keep me interested and I will stay.
No problems here, it was unputdownable (my own word).
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I got to know and care about the characters, envy their wholeness, feel their love and commitment, cried when they cried. A great read!
Now that I have finished it I feel like I am separated from a dear friend, I miss them so badly I may have to go back and read it again!

1 comment:

  1. Lee,

    Hi. I had no idea you had a blog. I sure have missed talking with you through emails. How are you? So many things have changed here. It is not even funny, as I say.

    Glad to see your google postings. Are you still painting? I hope so. You really have a great talent. I miss your tags you used to make. I can not get my PSP to work correctly now. Not sure what is going on.

    Take care. You have been in my thoughts.

    Mari in Arizona

    ReplyDelete


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers