Monday, July 6, 2015

Mum's living with us

After her hospital confinement during which she became very ill it was suggested she have respite here with us. She is no longer well enough to be alone so we have made it permanent. Its actually easier than driving into town daily and cooking meals and I don't have to be worried about her all the time.
I am with her here 24 /7 or have been, tomorrow I get my first three hours off to go to town! Much of that will be taken up getting her urine tested and collecting her things from her place.
I get up 4 times a night to check on her so have taken to a 20min afternoon nap to make up for it! It really helps.
my grand daughters, Jessies award!

2 comments:


I'd love to hear about you. Please take a moment to tell me a little about yourself.
Thanks for leaving a comment I treasure each and every one.

Followers